Are you resourceful? Enthusiastic? Innovative? Able to leap buildings in a single bound? If yes, you just might have a future at CRG!
Assistant Registration Coordinator
This temporary position is responsible for assisting and executing tasks related to event registration, which includes answering and directing incoming calls and email from attendees, clients, hotels and team members, pulling reports and other projects as assigned. Contracts are from three to six months in length.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Click here for a detailed description of the position.
- Provide assistance to customer service center staff and monitor event email, voice mail and phone lines on a daily basis.
- Answers and directs incoming calls and email from attendees, clients, vendors and team members.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of registration websites.
- Actively participates in event team meetings as required by providing challenges and solutions to benefit other team members and treating all proprietary information as confidential.
- Reviews and comprehends all applicable event documents and effectively uses company tools to organizes and relate information needed by team members.
- Provides back up phone coverage for CRG’s front desk when needed.
Compensation is $13 per hour. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our internships are a great way to get a glimpse of the events industry and decide if it’s really for you. The program is designed to introduce you to the inner workings of corporate event planning. Our hope is that this opportunity will allow you to gain expertise and experience, exercise your analytical skills and demonstrate your resourcefulness. You will learn about the event management industry and apply what you learn in a professional business setting.
Through interactions with established professionals, interns often find mentors and role models who can inspire their future career planning. Click here for a detailed description of the program.
Our internship opportunities are available during the time periods listed below, though the dates can vary. For any questions regarding the program, please send an email to Internship@crgevents.com
To be considered for an internship, please plan to submit your resume via the “Submit Your Resume” button below. Fill out your contact information and in the Preferred Position field, please list “Internship” and the season you are applying for (Winter, Spring or Summer).
Event Management Internships:
Winter: January 5 – March 15
Spring: March 15 – June 15
Summer: June 15 – September 15