Are you resourceful? Enthusiastic? Innovative? Able to leap buildings in a single bound? If yes, you just might have a future at CRG!
CRG Events is looking for an ambitious Assistant Registration Coordinator to join one of the top-awarded event teams in Seattle! CRG Events has been recognized multiple times as one of 20 best companies to work for in Seattle by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine (#1 2011, #4 2013). Also, recognized as one of Washington's 100 best companies to work for by Seattle Business Magazine in 2015 (#31).
This temporary position is responsible for assisting and executing tasks related to event registration, housing, and finance, which includes answering and directing incoming calls and email from attendees, clients, hotels, and team members, pulling reports and other projects as assigned.
This position is contracted to begin February 28, 2017 until July 28, 2017, with the potential to extend based on performance and staffing needs. A retention bonus will be paid on your final paycheck upon full completion of your contracted term.
CRG Events is known for fostering the growth and development of young professionals who have a passion for the event industry. We offer an extensive training program, resources, and mentorship with dedicated event professionals with up to a decade plus of experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer and direct incoming calls and emails from attendees, clients, vendors, and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service to attendees, clients, and vendors.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of registration web sites and event details.
- Actively participate in event team meetings as required by providing updates and recommendations to benefit other team members.
- Effectively uses company resources to organize and relay information needed by team members.
- Handle all proprietary information as confidential.
INDIVIDUALS will be sorted into one of the 3 Specializations below:
- Individual will be required to update the Registration Lead on assigned tasks, including:
- Assisting in registration and reporting procedures.
- Identify registration issues and troubleshoot solution
- Managing ongoing costumer escalations
- Individual will be required to update the Housing Lead on assigned tasks, including:
- Weekly processing of attendee reservations and special requests using registration web site.
- Quality checking hotel rooming lists against registration web site attendee lists.
- Communication between hotel staff to ensure accommodations are prepared in advance of attendee check-in, particularly key client contacts, VIPs, and presenters.
- Individual will be required to update the Finance Lead on assigned tasks, including:
- Assisting attendees with non-credit card payments
- Processing payment changes, cancellations, and refunds
- Assisting the finance team in quality checking and payment reminders
Click here to submit your resume. Please indicate Assistant Registration Coordinator or ARC as your preferred position.
If you have any questions regarding the open position or on submitting your resume, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Internships are a great way to get a glimpse of the events industry and decide if it's really for you. The program is designed to introduce you to the inner workings of corporate event planning. Our hope is that this opportunity will allow you to gain expertise and experience, exercise your analytical skills and demonstrate your resourcefulness. You will learn about the event management industry, and apply what you learn in a professional business setting. Through interactions with established professionals, interns often find mentors and role models who can inspire their future career planning.
To be considered for an internship, please plan to submit your resume by the due dates listed below for each internship time period. Please note that we are looking for candidates who can commit to working full time (40 hours/week) for the duration of the internship.
Click here to submit your resume. Please indicate the internship time period (Winter/Spring, Spring/Summer, or Fall/Winter Internship) as the position you are applying for in the Preferred Position field.
Event Management Internships:
- Winter/Spring: Jan 10 – April 28
- Submit resume by: 11/11/16
- Spring/Summer: May 9 – August 25
- Submit resume by: 3/31/17
- Fall/Winter: September 5 – Dec 29
- Submit resume by: 7/7/17
If you have any questions regarding the internship program or on submitting your resume, please send an email to Internship@crgevents.com