Are you resourceful? Enthusiastic? Innovative? Able to leap buildings in a single bound? If yes, you just might have a future at CRG!
Senior Registration Coordinator
Providing professional services and web-based applications for event registration and event management, we seek an enthusiastic, experienced individual to join our team as a Registration Coordinator. We offer a competitive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays and excellent opportunities for job growth as you gain experience working with our Fortune 100 clientele.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum of two years of project management, event coordination, hospitality experience, or any combination of the three with any related field is required.
- Advanced MS Excel users and formula/function gurus are highly desired.
- Individual must be able to prioritize deliverables, manage multiple projects and effectively perform within tight time constraints.
- Individual should be able to successfully perform in a high stress, fast-paced environment.
- Individual should portray professional presence through superior skills in verbal and written communication.
- The ideal candidate is analytical and an independent problem-solver, who is able to troubleshoot attendee registration issues pre-event, onsite, and post-event.
- Employees may be required to travel regularly in order to attend events. When events take place out of the area, air travel and overnight stays are required.
- Ensures that the most effective registration processes and documents are used for each project/client.
- Manages date and reporting through registration database and advanced analysis in Excel; effectively communicates key trends, changes, and other critical information to supervisor/team.
- Provides attendee support and demonstrates exemplary customer service to both attendees and clients.
- Thoroughly completes all projects within hourly goal and budgetary requirements by identifying and utilizing the most efficient methods to execute projects and tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years related experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project management, hospitality, event coordination, and event registration preferred.
- Candidates who are computer/technology literate, with proficiency in various software programs, i.e. Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Microsoft Office Suite, RegOnline, Eventcore, Cvent, and any other attendee/people tracking registration software.
This is a permanent, full-time position averaging 40 hours per week. A full description of the role can be found here.
Click here to submit your resume. Please indicate Registration Coordinator as your preferred position.
If you have any questions regarding the open position or on submitting your resume, please send an email to email@example.com
Our Internships are a great way to get a glimpse of the events industry and decide if it's really for you. The program is designed to introduce you to the inner workings of corporate event planning. Our hope is that this opportunity will allow you to gain expertise and experience, exercise your analytical skills and demonstrate your resourcefulness. You will learn about the event management industry, and apply what you learn in a professional business setting. Through interactions with established professionals, interns often find mentors and role models who can inspire their future career planning.
To be considered for an internship, please plan to submit your resume by the due dates listed below for each internship time period. Please note that we are looking for candidates who can commit to working full time (40 hours/week) for the duration of the internship.
Click here to submit your resume. Please indicate the internship time period (Spring/Summer Internship or Fall/Winter Internship) as the position you are applying for in the Preferred Position field.
If you have any questions regarding the internship program or on submitting your resume, please send an email to Internship@crgevents.com
Event Management Internships:
- Spring/Summer: May 24 - August 26 (must submit resume by 3/31/16)
- Fall/Winter: September 6 - December 16 (must submit resume by 7/22/16)