We'll help you find the right venue at the right price.
When it’s time to choose a destination or venue for your next meeting or event, let CRG do the legwork. CRG Events can help you determine where by providing destination analysis services, including a destination profile, average costs, event venue inventories, transportation options and more to assist you in selecting the perfect location for your event. We make site selection easier by finding available venues that meet your needs. We provide a comprehensive report with a side-by-side comparison of possible venues to help you choose the venue that best meets your requirements. And we help negotiate your contract, so it’s fair to both you and the venue.
Whether you are hosting an executive board meeting, a sales kickoff, a roadshow or a social event, our extensive knowledge of venues throughout the world—along with access to industry resources and contacts—allows us to precisely target your search. And because CRG Events has been planning meetings and events for over 30 years, we provide unprecedented expertise and connections, including:
- Industry knowledge of the busiest times of year in different markets: We can tell you which cities and times of year will yield more options and better rates.
- Industry connections that create a team of consultants: CRG regularly meets with convention and visitors bureaus and venues from around the world, and we maintain strong relationships with national and international sales reps.
- International reach: Over the past two years, 38% of our venue searches were in Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Contract expertise: CRG regularly reviews and negotiates contracts with hotels, convention centers, restaurants, stadiums and more, from 20-person hotel room blocks to 800-person multi-day events with complex breakout room needs. We are industry specialists.
- Knowledge of standards and jargon: We ensure that T&Cs—which are designed to protect the venue—mitigate risk and protect your interests too.
In addition, CRG’s volume of business makes it possible for us to negotiate more favorable rates, concessions and clauses for you. With our vast network of contacts and resources as well as our years of contracting expertise, CRG’s site search and contract negotiation services saves time, saves money, and mitigates your risk.