Autodesk EMEA Channel Summits
Five day meetings held in four cities across Europe: Amsterdam, Hannover, Paris and Milan. The goal for the meetings was to deliver Sales, Technical & Marketing training to partners.
In a nutshell:
- Conducted a venue site search during Europe’s busiest conference months, reviewing 189 venues across 9 countries.
- Registered 250 – 600 delegates per city.
- Executed the Hannover and Amsterdam events simultaneously.
- Managed a multi-currency budget.
- Content was translated into the local language - including digital signage, registration website, print pieces and the mobile application.
- Provided email customer service to delegates, responding to 107 emails with successful translation.
- Branded the exterior of the venues to help to drive awareness of new corporate branding and to generate excitement for the event.
- Coordinated venue logistics, AV, session recording, branding, food and beverage, speaker management, and giveaways.
- The mobile app allowed delegates to view detailed agendas, venue, and have local resources readily accessible.
- Produced city-specific training manuals for the local DMC staff with instructions for badge printing and onsite check-in.